ALL EVENTS APPLY TO WONDERLAND AND DREAMLAND SERVERS UNLESS STATED!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Please Pray for our guild superintendent..

To all guild members,
Our guild superintendent, Jacob Isiah Sionicio (-[DeViL]-DDRAdkz) , is battling the final stage of cancer.
Chances of him living is very slim, but I hope that he will be able to live and see his only son grow up.

I've known him for about more than 1 year, but he has helped me a lot even though he is busy. If I knew about this, I would be more considerate and wont pester him to help out so much. >.
So lets put our hands together and pray for his recovery, no matter how slim it is.

Thanks for caring for him. And to Jacob ( I knew him as Bryan...), please promise you will fight your hardest to live. I dont want to miss you. Was hoping you can be my tour guide when I visited philipines. Get well soon!!!!

cheerzx,
-[DeViL]-LuXun

No comments:

Post a Comment